SurCom has an impressive track record in system integration and customization for urgent customer requirements. Short communication lines with our business partners enable us to respond quickly with cost effective and often innovative solutions, some of which are listed below:
- Supply the Netherlands Marines with an interim VHF/FMCombat Net Radio (CNR) system, including design and manufacture of a full function vehicular remote control unit and provision of user training and system documentation.
- Supply a VHF/FM CNR suite and custom interfaces for the RNLN HrMs Rotterdam Landing Platform Dock.
- Design and supply VHF/FM CNR system and custom ICS interfaces for eight Spanish Navy MCM vessels of the Segura class.
- Supply and install 1kW HF/SSB systems on board three cutters of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba Coast Guard.
- HrMs Johan de Witt; for this amphibious troop carrier of the RNLN SurCom designed and installed integrated UHF satellite communication system.
- HrMs. Pelikaan; for this RNLMC support vessel SurCom engineered, manufactured and installed a complete secure radio communication and message handling system.
- NATO-ISAF; in response to a very urgent requirementSurCom designed, manufactured and installed a remotely operated air command and control network for air operations ISAF in a matter of just a few months. Numerous follow-on operational improvements and expansions have been realized at short notice and short time.
- NATO C3; design and manufacture of Theater Liaison Kits to provide NATO monitoring teams with portable hi-level secure broadband satellite and terrestrial landline communication capabilities.